Winter Single-Wick Scented Candle100 Acres
Escape to the crisp, Wintery British countryside with this sublime handpoured candle.
We’ve blended top notes of sweet orange, warm cinnamon and rich frankincense with earthy cedarwood, musky patchouli and clean rose to create an exquisite, moreish fragrance that summarises the British Winter. You’ll feel like you’re in a sprawling countryside bolthole on a crisp Winter’s evening, curled up in the snug by a roaring log fire.
The heavenly scent of this candle fills any room with ease, plus the delicious fragrance will linger in the room even when the candle is unlit. A winter escape to the countryside in a candle.
Read more about our story and our values here.
- Made in Britain. We don’t just capture the scents of the British countryside – this luxurious, all-natural candle is handpoured in the rolling hills of the British countryside too, by artisans.
- 100% natural, non-toxic, exceptional quality plant-based ingredients, such as aromatic botanical extracts and the finest essential oils, all of the absolute highest quality we can source. Our candles are made from a blend of sustainably sourced soy and rapeseed wax, so there’s no paraffin, petrochemicals, synthetic perfumes – absolutely nothing synthetic. Just 100% natural, high-quality, traceable ingredients.
- Housed in a gorgeously decorated, fully recyclable glass jar, complete with a natural wick cloth.
- Cruelty-free, vegan, and we never ever test on animals. We trace our ingredients to ensure sustainable sourcing.
- 220g. Burn time of around 40 hours.
Burn your candle for a minimum of two hours from first lighting. Always allow the candle to reach a full burn pool before extinguishing – this is to avoid tunnelling, and to ensure you get the best from your candle. Burn for a maximum of four hours. Trim the wick to 0.5cm-1cm before lighting. Extinguish with a snuffer if possible to minimise smoke and preserve the fragrance.
Dot our heavenly signature candles throughout your house to fill it with the heavenly essence of the British countryside. All 100 Acres fragrances are designed as a family to complement and enhance each other – try putting a 100 Acres Hand Wash and Hand Cream on your sink to complement our divine candle and the divine British countryside into your home.
We love to reuse our candle jars as vases, pots, glasses and more. Or, just reuse them with tealights, as the design on the glass emits such a gorgeous glow.
Complimentary shipping over £30.