Orange, Cinnamon & Frankincense Single-Wick Scented Candle100 Acres
This candle will be back in stock in the afternoon of Friday 26th November. Sign up to our email list (linked at the bottom of our website) or follow us on Instagram to be the first to know when they're back!
Escape to the crisp, Wintery British countryside with our sublime, handpoured winter candle.
We’ve blended top notes of sweet orange, warm cinnamon and rich frankincense with earthy cedarwood, musky patchouli and clean rose to create an exquisite, moreish fragrance that smells like the exquisite British Winter. You’ll feel like you’re in a sprawling countryside bolthole on a crisp Winter’s evening, curled up in the snug in front of a roaring log fire.
The heavenly scent of this single-wick candle fills any room with ease, plus the delicious fragrance will linger in the room even when the candle isn't lit. It's an escape to the cold, Wintery British countryside, captured in a candle.
Read more about our story and our values here.
- Made in Britain. We don’t just capture the scents of the British countryside – our all-natural luxury candles are handpoured in the rolling hills of the British countryside too, by artisans.
- 100% natural, non-toxic, exceptional quality plant-based ingredients, such as aromatic botanical extracts and the finest essential oils, all of the absolute highest quality we can source. Our luxury candles are made from a blend of sustainably sourced soy and rapeseed wax, so there’s no paraffin, petrochemicals, synthetic perfumes – absolutely nothing synthetic. Just 100% natural, high-quality, traceable ingredients.
- Housed in a gorgeously decorated, fully recyclable glass jar, complete with a natural wick cloth.
- Cruelty-free, vegan, and we never ever test on animals. We trace our ingredients to ensure sustainable sourcing.
- 220g. Burn time of around 40 hours.
- Burn your candle for a minimum of two hours from first lighting. We recommend burning your candle for no more than four hours.
- Always allow the candle to reach a full liquid burn pool before extinguishing – this is to avoid tunnelling, ensuring you get the best from your candle.
- Trim the wick to 0.5cm-1cm before lighting.
- Extinguish with a snuffer if possible to minimise smoke and preserve the fragrance.
- Dot our heavenly signature candles throughout your house to fill it with the heavenly essence of the British countryside. All 100 Acres fragrances are designed as a family to complement and enhance each other - put a 100 Acres Hand Wash and Hand Cream on your sink too, to complement the fragrance of this candle and leave your home smelling divine.
- When finished, we love to reuse our candle jars as vases, pots, glasses and more. Or, just reuse them with tealights, as the glass itself emits a gorgeous glow.
Complimentary shipping over £40.
Please note that at present, we cannot ship candles outside of the UK mainland. We are working with our courier to find a solution to this, but for now, if you are outside of the UK mainland, we would kindly ask that you do not purchase our candles.